- Genes and genomic processes underpinning the social lives of ants 2018 E Favreau, C Martínez-Ruiz, LR Santiago, RL Hammond and Y Wurm. Current Opinion in Insect Science, doi:10.1016/j.cois.2017.12.001.
- Selective harvest focused on sexual signal traits can lead to extinction under directional environmental change 2017 R Knell and C Martinez-Ruiz. Proceedings of the Royal Society B, doi:10.1098/rspb.2017.1788.
- Fire ant social chromosomes: Differences in number, sequence and expression of odorant binding proteins 2017 R Pracana, I Levantis, C Martinez-Ruiz, E Stolle, A Priyam and Y Wurm. Evolution Letters, doi:10.1002/evl3.22.
- Sexual selection can both increase and decrease extinction probability: reconciling demographic and evolutionary factors. 2016 C Martinez-Ruiz and R Knell. Journal of Animal Ecology, doi:10.1111/1365-2656.12601.
- Foreseeable global warming will differentially affect Chara vulgaris populations from different altitudes. 2015 C Rojo, C Martinez-Ruiz, M Carramiñana and MA Rodrigo. Aquatic Botany, doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aquabot.2014.12.002.
- Being first increases the probability of long diapause in rotifer resting eggs. 2014 C Martinez-Ruiz and EM Garcia-Roger. Hydrobiologia, doi:10.1007/s10750-014-2098-8.
- Has social conflict led to selection for a social supergene and initiated the degeneration of a social chromosome ? 2018 C Martinez-Ruiz, Richard A. Nichols and Yannick Wurm. Population genetics group conference, Bristol, UK. January 2018
- Understanding the evolution of a social chromosome: A gene expression approach 2017 C Martinez-Ruiz, Richard A. Nichols and Yannick Wurm. Royal Entomological Society, Genomics interest group, Rothamsted Research Centre, Harpenden, UK. May 2017
- Understanding the evolution of a social chromosome: A gene expression approach 2017 C Martinez-Ruiz, Richard A. Nichols and Yannick Wurm. Population genetics group conference, Cambridge, UK. January 2017
Other dissemination activities
Member of the London Evolutionary Research (LERN) committee